Join the revolution!
DyeCoo is based in Weesp nearby Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We are a small and agile company with more than 15 years of experience in CO₂ technology.
With extensive knowledge in design and engineering of CO₂ equipment, DyeCoo provides clean textile processing solutions on an industrial scale.
Specialized engineers and textile experts are dedicated to develop sustainable industrial textile processes and machines. From chemical and mechanical engineers to CO₂ specialists, physicists and material experts.
This interdisciplinary approach has been the secret behind DyeCoo’s success in scaling the unscalable without compromising on economics.
DyeCoo has its origins in science and R&D is in our blood, always creating new and improved solutions when developing our products. Not just focusing on hardware but also taking fabrics, dyes and the finished product into account, always pushing for the best solutions adapted to the industry.
DyeCoo is looking for a pragmatic and curious R&D colleague, with a passion for textiles.
You will perform research in the laboratory and pilot plant to support our core-business: new technology development.
The laboratory focuses on process and product development related to our revolutionary technology of textile dyeing in CO2. This includes the pre-treatment, dyeing, finishing and quality control of textile processing.
The role provides opportunity for growth and development to lead the laboratory and pilot-plant in the future.
- Set research objectives, define test plans, execute experiments and perform analyses;
- Together with our process and textile engineers, you will ensure that the research leads to practical commercial application;
- Coordinate the laboratory activities with experts from chemicals suppliers, textile dyeing companies and textile brands;
- Drive and participate in international R&D projects for application – and machine developments;
- Execute material testing and quality assessments (color measurements/ color fastness);
- Keep track of any product quality issues that our customers (textile dyeing companies) have and help them in solving these issues;
- Secure consistent reporting and data-registration.
- A master degree in physics, chemistry, life sciences, physical/chemical engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of working experience is an advantage;
- Affinity with laboratory equipment, knowledge of textiles and textile processing is an advantage;
- An interest in the commercial application of R&D work;
- Personality type: curious, analytical, team-player, being an expert;
- Skills: responsible, independent, planning & organizing, detailed, time management, hands-on, written and verbal communication, problem solving;
- Fluent in oral and written English, Dutch is an advantage;
- Basic Excel knowledge;
- Willing to work a flexible schedule if necessary;
DyeCoo offers an innovative working environment with an open business culture where people are invited to develop themselves and help their colleagues. A market conform salary based upon experience.
Will you join the Revolution?
Please send an e-mail with your resume and application letter to:
Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated